[jdom-interest] Can't get JDOM up. Error java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Peter Wolk peter.wolk at alum.mit.edu
Sat Jul 20 00:39:24 PDT 2002

Hi-

I've looked everywhere and can't find an answer to why I can't get JDOM up
and running.

I keep getting the error message "Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Count". This when running
jdom-b8\samples\Count, but all programs generate the same message.

I am running on Windows NT 4.0 SR 6. I've done builds, set JAVA_PATHs - any
and all fail.

I really would like to start using JDOM. Can you help? Also, in the future,
where can I go to get answers to questions like this?

Thanks in advance for helping me on this.

Peter-

Peter M. Wolk
Adminisoft Corp.
2200 E. Route 66, #102