[jdom-interest] Re: Radical Suggestion

David Kavanagh dak at dotech.com
Mon Jul 29 10:05:56 PDT 2002

I'm processing a document that uses a private schema. I put together
this dtd over 3 years ago and we've been building on it since. At the
time, there weren't any standard schemas that would do what we wanted,
and namespaces were a little immature. Since we don't mix any different
types of XML, I can igore namespace.

David