[jdom-interest] Debugging jdom event handling

Alex Rosen arosen at silverstream.com
Sun Mar 10 22:04:51 PST 2002

You're parsing a document, right? This error is coming from the underlying
XML parser, not from JDOM. SAXBuilder uses an XML parser like Xerces or
Crimson to parse the document, so you'll have to look there for answers. You
might try testing it with a different parser also. (Your file looks fine to
me, though.)

Alex

uraddr at yourhost.com