[jdom-interest] Converting Java Objects to XML

Frank Sauer Frank.Sauer at trcinc.com
Fri Oct 11 15:23:08 PDT 2002

but you mentioned this:

> into an application that doesn't have access to the original classes.

So what you tell me is, that with just an XML file I get from you
and no classes that are being represented by your data, I can get
instances of the objects represented in your XML with the same
behavior they had when you created the XML representation?
how does that work?

The only way that might work is by including a Base64 encoded
bytearray with all the bytecodes and a custom class loader.....

Frank