[jdom-interest] Newbie & setting Attributes

Aimee Ukasick aimee.ukasick at centare.com
Thu Oct 17 12:12:16 PDT 2002

Hello. I have a question about attributes that I'm hoping someone can help
with. I need to create an XML document that looks like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<csbAcknowledgement xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://milpathccefge/csb/csbAcknowledgement.xsd">
	<SubmittalKey>
		<SourceSystem>EWF</SourceSystem>
		<DestinationSystem>PANTHER</DestinationSystem>
		<DatetimeCreated>2001-12-17T09:30:47-05:00</DatetimeCreated>
		<EcommerceSubmittalID>String</EcommerceSubmittalID>
		<SubmittalId>4294967295</SubmittalId>
	</SubmittalKey>
</csbAcknowledgement>

The problem I am having is creating
'xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://milpathccefge/csb/csbAcknowledgement.xsd"'.
JDOM doesn't allow colons in attributes, so can anyone tell me how I
generate the aforementioned line or point me to a good example? (I already
tried Namespace and Attribute).
Thanks in advance!!

--
Aimee Ukasick