[jdom-interest] Sorting a JDOM tree
emmettwa at onebox.com
Sat Sep 14 10:08:42 PDT 2002
Why not use an XSLT transform to alphabetize it?
1. You have the XSLT around for documentation later.
2. As newer versions of the tranformation stuff gets published
you code will run faster.
3. You can do other stuff to the output during the sort.
4. You don't have to write your own sorting code.
Of course there can be memory issues, but if that's the case
why use JDOM?
emmettwa at onebox.com - email
(866) 841-9139 x1160 - voicemail/fax
More information about the jdom-interest