[jdom-interest] Entity value lookup based on name?

Jason Long jason at supernovasoftware.com
Wed Feb 26 00:15:44 PST 2003

Given a document with an external dtd, is there a way to look up the value
based on the entity name?  At the time of processing I am comparing two text
node values.  When read by jdom entities are expanded.  At this point I only
know the name of the entity, but not its value.  Is there a list of entities
stored somewhere in the jdom document that I can access by name?

Jason Long - CEO and Chief Software Engineer
Supernova Software - supernovasoftware.com
BS Physics, MS  Chemical Engineering