[jdom-interest] Hi, any solutions on the following problem

Jeelani sjeelani at insyncinfo.com
Thu Feb 27 15:06:56 PST 2003

Hi,

I have to do the following:

I have source and target document.

My source is a DTD file (not an XML instance based on the DTD). and my target is an Entity Model (an XML document) based on a XSD schema.
I have to generate the Entity Model using the DTD file.

so I am looking forward for any suggestions on how to proceed.

I am thinking to solve it in the following way:

Convert the DTD in to an in memory Java object representation and then use this to get all Elements, Attributes, using reflection or other mechanism and
feed the details to the Java representation generated using the XSD.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,
Jeelani