[jdom-interest] ValidityException

Jason Hunter jhunter at servlets.com
Tue Jun 17 19:21:03 PDT 2003

I'm thinking we should punt on this change unless we can more reliably
report validity errors.  From what you're saying, SAX itself doesn't
reliably tell you when there's a validity error.  Thus it'll be pretty
hard to have JDOM deliver this information.  I don't want to see
ValidityException have false positives or false negatives.

-jh-