[jdom-interest] Newbie question re: validation

Brian Ales bka202 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 09:02:34 PST 2003

So the SAXBuilder in the CVS code does have a
workaround for this StringBuffer bug?
Because that would be great, then I could get at the
Xerces external schemaLocation right from
SaxBuilder.setProperty...

Is the CVS code stable? (it's been a while since beta
8, right?)

Because
Brian

parser.setFeature("http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema",