SV: [jdom-interest] Building documents from XML fragments

Phil Weighill-Smith phil.weighill-smith at volantis.com
Thu Jan 15 04:56:07 PST 2004

Commonly fragments have multiple "top-level" nodes, which may mean that
you also need to wrap them all in a "fake" container element to make the
document parsable (unless JDOM has a document fragment parser - which I
don't recall seeing and can't find).

Handling this is similar to what Per said, but you need detach all the
content from this "fake" root element and add it into the target
document and the required point(s).

Phil :n)

--
Phil Weighill-Smith <phil.weighill-smith at volantis.com>