[jdom-interest] RE: Whitespace

Jeremy Whitlock jwhitlock at starprecision.com
Tue Jan 20 07:17:57 PST 2004

	Basically, I've got this document that every time it's loaded,
all <connection> nodes will be deleted and then rebuilt with the most
current information from an ArrayList so take into account that I'm
reading in a document, modifying it and then saving it again.  (In
production, this will be the case but for now, I'm not even modifying)
Thanks, Jeremy