[jdom-interest] David Keeley is out of the office.

David Keeley DKeeley at tacitgroup.com
Wed Jun 16 15:01:56 PDT 2004

I will be out of the office starting  11/06/2004 and will not return until
04/08/2004.

During my absence of 12 June to 3rd August, Toby Williamson will be the
first point of contact for etalis interfaces work.  Richard Allen, Raj
Singh, Greg Neale will can assist too, depending on the nature of the
issue.  The etalis framework is in a test release for PCA and no further
ehancement is planned.  Peter Chandler will coordinate an correction of any
defects that may be found in testing.