[jdom-interest] Xinclude

Emmanuel van der Meulen emmanuelm at absa.co.za
Thu Mar 4 07:57:36 PST 2004

Hello all,

I have a request/suggestion regarding Xinclude.

Just now for the first time I came across a requirement to have XML
'fragment' file which I'd like to include in a 'main' XML file.  I see this
is being catered for via Xinclude and the implementation is done outside of

I found this very strange and suspect that it is possibly an oversight or
that an excellent reason exists, why JDOM does not cater for this feature

Could someone please provide some clarity.

Kind regards

E-mail Disclaimer and Company Information