[jdom-interest] How can I find jdom.jar compatible with jdk v1.1

장 대원 daewonjang at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 08:40:37 PDT 2004

My program should be run on MS jvm which supports only jdk 1.1.
I have to convert my java program to Windows COM component. So I need jdom
compatible with jdk 1.1

I found a message about this compatibility at FAQ page of JDOM site.

http://jdom.org/docs/faq.html#a0130

According to that message I can use old version of jdom for my project. But
I don't know where can I find it. I thought i can use beta 3 of jdom but
after check out the source of it I found it's not compatible with jdk 1.1.
It uses some collection classes of jdk 1.2

help me plz... :-)