[jdom-interest] RE: Parsing WSDL with JDOM

Vortexmind webmaster at vortexmind.net
Wed Oct 4 03:40:11 PDT 2006

Thank you
Adding the trailing slashes make the parsing work. But now I've got a
different problem ... when I parse the file (with the same code) i get this

org.jdom.input.JDOMParseException: Error on line 46 of document
HelloWorld.wsdl: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting
with element 'plnk:partnerLinkType'. One of
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/":service}' is expected.

It seems that it's correctly loading the schemas and then it seems that the
HelloWorld.wsdl is malformed ... But I'm pretty sure it's not! Maybe it's
not loading the right definitions?

Here is the WSDL file being parsed:

And thank you for your StringBuffer tip: I've found a nice article that
explains your point

Thank you
Sent from the JDOM - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.