[jdom-interest] RE: Parsing WSDL with JDOM

Edelson, Justin Justin.Edelson at mtvn.com
Wed Oct 4 14:59:19 PDT 2006

Just to be clear, your document is NOT malformed, it's invalid. A minor
point, perhaps, but important - validation can be disabled; checks on
well-formedness cannot (in general).

That being said, according to the schemas you're using, the document is,
in fact, invalid. Looking quickly at the WSDL Schema, you may be able to
have the plnk:partnerLinkType element prior to the wsdl:message element.