[jdom-interest] jdom 1.1.2 references missing maven artifact

Rolf jdom at tuis.net
Sun Nov 6 05:26:46 PST 2011

I pushed an update though, but even though I see updated timestamps on
the metadata and the 1.1.2 folder in maven-central, I don't see the new POM.

http://search.maven.org/#browse%7C-1946144149  - see timestamps
but nothing changed:
http://search.maven.org/#browse%7C-167108894

The process is somewhat 'odd', and I don't fully understand it.

I'm going to wait and see if the POM get's modified, but, if not, I'm
not sure how to proceed.

Rolf