[jdom-interest] jdom 1.1.2 references missing maven artifact
jdom at tuis.net
Tue Nov 8 11:19:50 PST 2011
to educate me a bit better (so I do it better next time), can you answer
the following for me:
- Where do the cobertura and findbugs dependencies come from? Jaxen? I
happen to use both in JDOM, did they come from there?
- Should I just 'remove' the dependency on Jaxen, and 'document' it
somewhere that if you want to use XPath you need Jaxen?
- If I should keep the Jaxen 'dependency', should I mark it optional?
- if I should keep the Jaxen 'dependency', should I add these exclusions
to the JDOM pom's jaxen dependencies so that they are already there?
- is there anything else you can see that is 'broken' with the Maven
On Tue, 8 Nov 2011 10:15:34 -0800, Don Corley <don at donandann.com> wrote:
> I went ahead and deployed the jaxen 1.1.3 artifact that was missing.
> Unfortunately, there are a few downsteam artifacts that still can't be
> found, so you'll need to exclude them.
> To include jdom 1.1.2 as a dependency in your maven project, just add:
> I reworked the downstream project file, so this should be fixed in the
More information about the jdom-interest