[jdom-interest] Downloads.....

Michael Kay mike at saxonica.com
Fri Dec 14 00:27:07 PST 2012

I came to the conclusion a while ago that download statistics were
almost useless. They're inflated by people doing automatic and repeated
downloads from their build scripts, and deflated by people getting
copies that have been staged somewhere else. About the only thing you
can say is that a project getting 500 downloads a day is more popular
than one getting 5.

Michael Kay
Saxonica