[jdom-interest] Preparing next release

Rolf Lear jdom at tuis.net
Wed May 30 16:23:35 PDT 2012

Hi again.

Just to let you know that while I was originally going to release 2.0.2
before month-end, I have instead decided to release it probably some
time next week.

In the interim I am learning a bunch about maven, and I am tracking down
some additional input to how to resolve the maven problems. It seems
that learning maven to the extent I need is not going to be a 1-day
exercise.

So, expect 2.0.2 before the 9th of June.

Rolf