[jdom-interest] jdom.jar file naming convention

Jon Baer jonbaer at digitalanywhere.com
Thu Jun 22 12:17:58 PDT 2000

I agree, I think I have 5 different versions laying around here, I recently
downloaded a friends .jar file (he is doing an open source wap project) and I noticed
the interesting way he packaged his stuff:

He had a package to deal with versioning and to-do and laid all his info in an xml
file inside Meta-Inf which seemed interesting, he had:

org.ewapo.internal.Intro
org.ewapo.internal.Version
org.ewapo.internal.ToDo
org.ewapo.internal.Contributors