[jdom-interest] Re: Hard-Coded Newlines

Joseph Bowbeer jozart at csi.com
Thu Feb 22 19:55:12 PST 2001

Adding a property to XMLOutputter for controlling the newline(s) after the
xml declaration should solve this.

As you point out, this configuration needs to be separate from any element
content formatting options, since one affects content and the other doesn't.

By the way, I like having a newline or two by default, as in b6.