[jdom-interest] Have you had success with JDOM?

Cyrus Kalbrener CKalbrener at Nistevo.com
Tue Jan 23 11:01:15 PST 2001

I am a development lead on a project that will be relying heavily on XML.
We have chosen JDOM as our API for working with XML, however management is
full of questions about the fact that it is still beta, unsupported, etc..
I'm sure many of you have encountered this before.

I would like to hear from those of you that have already used JDOM in a
production environment.  I need to harvest your opinions, anecdotes,
mistakes and disasters so that I can reassure our management that we are, in
fact, on the right path.

I would appreciate it if you were willing to talk with one of our managers
about JDOM, but it is certainly not a requirement.

Please post your stories to the list so that others may benefit from them as
well.  If you have already posted a story, please forward a reference to
that posting.

Thank you very much!

Cyrus J. Kalbrener
Nistevo